For beginners, the first acquaintance with origami begins with simple crafts. For example, you can make a rocket out of paper. All work is demonstrated step by step in the master class.
Children and adults have always had an interest in space; regular visits to planetariums by schoolchildren and the enormous popularity of films about Star Wars serve as confirmation of this.
How to make a paper ORIGAMI rocket
1) To create a rocket, we only need a square of paper. The size of the resulting rocket will ultimately depend on its size. We use a square of red paper measuring 21×21 cm.
2) In the first stage, this red square must be folded along two diagonal lines.
3) Do a cross fold of the square, but in a different direction.
4) Then do another fold of the square in half.
5) Using the resulting folds, we can fold the red square into a double triangle.
6) Now let’s proceed directly to the formation of the rocket. To do this, take the top layer of the triangle on the right side and bend it towards the middle.
7) On the left side, also grab the top layer and make a symmetrical fold.
8) Turning the rocket over to the other side, repeat the above steps.
9) Now we still need to narrow down our workpiece. To do this, we again bend the sides of the resulting rhombus towards the middle line. First we do this on the right side of the top layer.
10) After this, repeat the fold on the left side.
11) We repeat the same thing on the back side of our rocket.
12) Now we need to complete the base of our craft. To do this, bend the previously folded top layer to the side so that its lower edge is horizontal.
13) A symmetrical fold must also be made on the left side.
14) Repeat the same steps on the back of the craft.
15) All that remains is to straighten the central part. The origami paper rocket is ready.
Author Marycopy, especialy for HOBBYMO. Copying is prohibited, more details here.