There are many schemes by which you can fold a paper airplane. But unfortunately, not all of these planes can fly. An airplane folded according to this design flies very well.
The plane flies especially well in open areas, where there are no obstacles for it. This plane is slightly improved in that it has flaps – paper edges cut and bent upward, which increase the flight range.
How to make a well-flying origami plane
1) Take a thin sheet of landscape-sized colored paper. Fold it in half lengthwise and unfold it.
2) Fold the sheet in half horizontally.
3) Fold both sides so that the folds go from the center to the bottom corners of the sheet.
4) Fold the side triangles in half.
5) Unfold the edges of the folded sheet.
6) And iron as shown in the photo. The midlines of the upper triangles and lower rhombuses must coincide.
7) Fold the rhombuses in half so that the pockets are inside. You will get a figure like this.
8) Fold the top movable part of the side triangles in half.
9) Turn the figure over to the other side and bend the side parts in the same way.
10) Bend them diagonally towards the middle.
11) Fold the sides of the rhombuses under the figure. You will get a triangle like this.
12) Fold it in half vertically.
13) Flip it to the left. And draw a line parallel to the fold, about 2.5 cm up.
14) Bend the top of the triangle (wing) down exactly along the line.
15) Bend the second wing in the other direction (behind the figure).
16) Draw a line parallel to the fold, as shown in the photo.
17) Bend the movable edge of the triangle upward at a right angle. And do the same on the other side.
18) To improve the flight performance of the aircraft, cut the back edges of the lower wings by 4-5 mm and bend them upward at a right angle.
19) To prevent the plane from falling apart, glue the middle of the craft and press it with your fingers.
Your well-flying paper plane is ready!
Author Zagainova_Alina, especially for HOBBYMO. Copied is prohibited, more here.