MATERIALS required for assembly:
2. Paper sheets of A4 or US letter (paper density 160-240 g/m2).
3. Scissors or a craft knife.
5. Inkless pen or awl, or use the blunt side of a craft knife.
6. Glue stick, PVA, or similar product.
1. Print the PDF file оn А4 рареr sheets ог US letter.
2. Score along the dashed and dash-dotted lines using а ruler and inkless реn (awl, other similar tools).
3. Cut the parts along solid lines using scissors оr а craft knife.
4. Fold parts according to the folding lines. Dash-dotted lines must be raised (mountain fold), dashed lines – concave (valley fold).
This is an important condition for obtaining the correct geometric shape.
5. Glue the details.
CHANGE of size
If you want to reduce the model, change the scale in the print settings. You’ll need to click the Custom Scale button. The default percentage is 100%, but this can be changed to whatever you want.
If you want to increase the model, use printing АЗ or US Тabloid paper. (You must have аn АЗ printer)