What a wonderful time of year this is – winter! After the autumn bad weather, grayness, and dampness, dramatic changes occur, as if by magic. Wonderful changes that transform everything around!
Myriads of snowflakes, like small stars, hang in the air. They are so shining, so lacy that they take your breath away! It is not surprising that children want this beauty to be at home. And adults also want to, so they happily agree to help children create beautiful figured copies of real snowflakes. Let us also try to contribute to this magical cause and, with the help of a master class, we will fold an ice snowflake out of paper.
What materials are suitable for a paper ice snowflake:
– scrap paper (double-sided colored paper);
How to fold a beautiful paper snowflake (TUTORIAL)
For work, we will need two squares with sides of 9.5-10 cm and 7 cm. You can use ready-made decorative paper as the basis for the snowflakes, or print any color pattern on a printer.
1) Fold each square in half twice.
2) Разверните квадрат, и согните края к средней линии. После этого согните боковые края к центру.
3) Having unfolded the squares, you will see fold markings of small squares.
4)Fold the paper twice diagonally.
6) Unfold the snowflake bases again. Now the small squares have additional diagonal fold lines.
7) Take a large square. For clarity, we highlighted the lines for the cuts with a pencil.
8) Make the cuts.
9) Fold the triangles inward through one. You will get something like a pinwheel.
10) Bend each corner of the bent triangle outward, as in the picture:
11) Glue the triangles.
12) Bend the free right corners inward, as in the picture:
13) Fix the pattern with glue.
14) Fold the white corner ends over the colored triangles.
15) Fix the pattern with glue. The large snowflake base is ready.
16) Also, mark the second square for the cuts.
17) Using scissors, cut the required shape along the lines and make cuts.
18) Fold corners to the center through one.
19) Fix the pattern with glue.
20) Fold the second corners along the line of the central square. You will get a pinwheel like in the picture.
21) Fix the pattern with glue.
22) Take two parts of the snowflake.
23) And stick the smaller one on the larger part to make a snowflake, like in the picture.
24) Decorate the snowflake with sparkles or rhinestones. A wonderful snowflake made from folded paper is ready!
Author of the master class AnnaNaska, especially for HOBBYMO. Copying site materials is prohibited. Read more