Often children are given a task, for example in kindergarten, to make this or that craft. Parents, trying to help, grab their heads: how to do it and where to start?
This master class will help you easily and simply make a 3D paper flower. And step-by-step photos will help with this.
How to make paper chrysanthemum
1) So, first, you need to find a sheet of colored paper, from which a 3D chrysanthemum will subsequently be made.
2) Then this sheet must be drawn into squares: 2 cm, 2.5 cm, and 3 cm:
4) Well, and, accordingly, cut all the blanks into small squares of different sizes.
5) Now each square must be folded into a kind a cone and fixed with glue in this position:
6) When all the squares have “turned” into petals, you need to make the base of the flower. To do this, it is enough to cut a circle with a diameter of 5 cm from cardboard. The size of the base can be larger or smaller at your discretion. Accordingly, the larger the base, the larger the flower itself will be, but you will also need more petal blanks.
So, the base is ready.
7) It remains to collect the flower.
To do this, all petal blanks must be glued to the base in a circle, starting with the largest petals along the edge of the base and ending with the smallest petals in the center. As a result, you should get such a voluminous paper chrysanthemum.
All the best and creative crafts!
The author is Tatiana P V, especially for HOBBYMO.