On the eve of the New Year, each of us spends more and more time and money on buying gifts and decorating our home. But you don’t have to pay or spend a lot of time because you can easily make the decorations yourself. Therefore, I offer you a master class on how to easily make a Christmas wreath with your own hands.
-tinsel (I took 3 tinsel in different shades of green);
-cardboard or a donut made from cardboard;
-Christmas tree toys and decorations;
How to make a wreath from tinsel and cardboard
1) Cut out a donut of the size you need from cardboard and place the Christmas balls on it the way you want. And secure their location with tape.
2) Take the tinsel and secure one end of the tinsel to the back of the cardboard donut using tape. First I took dark green tinsel.
3) And wrap the cardboard wreath. My tinsel was short, so I didn’t wrap the cardboard tightly, because… I’ll also add two more tinsel pieces of other shades.
4) I take another tinsel, choose the emptiest place on the cardboard, glue the end of the tinsel to the back of the donut, and wrap it again, also not very tightly, because I have one tinsel in stock.
5) Now I take the lightest tinsel and repeat step 4).
6) That’s all, all that remains is to decorate as desired. For example, I had such a gold cord, and I decided to wrap my wreath with it.
7) Once again I wrapped silver ribbon around the wreath and added a poinsettia flower made from a packaging bow.
13/12/2013 г. Author Victoria Ruban is the site administrator, especially for the HOBBYMO. Copying is prohibited. More details here.