Digital PDF template of Fillable Number Eight height 60 cm for paper or cardboard assembly. The PDF template is ready for printing. The instruction in the file is attached. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
DIFFICULTY: easy, for beginners
PARTS: 47 + (9)
SHEETS(A4/Letter): 26 + (8). To assemble the model, you will need 26 sheets of paper or 34 sheets, depending on whether you need to strengthen the base of the figure or not.
PRINT: for colored paper
FINISHED model size: Height – 60 cm, Width – 45,5 cm, Depth – 8 cm.
There are two ways to reduce the size of numbers when printing:
1) Decrease the percentage from 100% to what you need.
2) Choose to print two pages on one sheet – then you will get half the size of the figure: 30 cm. You can choose to print four, six, and so on pages on one sheet.
To increase the number:
1) Print the template in A3 (140%), A2 (200%), A1 (280%), and A0 (400%) format. A4 format is the default size of 100%. Read more here in the instructions.
1) Manual with the location of parts (PDF, 3 pages). There is also a universal manual at the link.
2) Template of Number Eight (PDF, 26 pages).
For personal use only. More details are at the link.