The dragon egg is a mystical and intriguing object in fantasy stories and mythology. They are often depicted as being large and ornate, with intricate patterns and designs. You can make your own paper dragon egg that is just as beautiful and impressive.
A paper dragon egg is a fun and creative project that can be enjoyed by anyone who loves dragons or fantasy stories. It’s also a great way to add a unique and personalized touch to your home decor.
PDF template of Dragon Egg for paper or cardboard assembly. The digital PDF template is ready for printing. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on thick A4/Letter paper or cardboard. If you need other sizes, please let me know.
1) Manual (PDF). Also, the universal manual is at the link.
2) Template (PDF).
For personal use only. More details are at the link.
1. Print the PDF file оn А4 рареr sheets ог US letter.
2. Score along the dashed and dash-dotted lines using а ruler and inkless реn (awl, other similar tools).
3. Cut the parts along solid lines using scissors ог а ruler with а cutter.
4. Fold parts according to the folding lines. Dash-dotted lines must be raised (mountain fold), and dashed lines – concave (valley fold).
5. Glue the details.
Ready the Dragon egg figure:
material: office paper
BUY on: Pihkoi (PDF)