Template of Candy Cane for paper or cardboard assembly.
The digital pdf template is ready for printing. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on one A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
The same candy, but with a different assembly.
The assembled model according to this template from ordinary office paper:
PRINT: for color print
FINISHED model size:
Height – 150 mm
Width – 30 mm
Depth – 60 mm
FILES are available for download:
1) Manual (pdf)
2) Template (pdf)
1. Print pattern.
2. Make creases on the dotted lines using an inkless pen and a ruler.
3. Cut through all the solid lines.
4. Fold paper according to the dotted lines.
5. Glue flaps.
MATERIALS required for assembly:
2. Paper sheets of A4 or US letter (paper density 160-240 g/m2).
3. Scissors or a craft knife.
5. Inkless pen or awl, or use the blunt side of a craft knife.
6. Glue stick, PVA, or similar product.
Attention! This is a digital product!
For personal use only. Not for commercial use. All templates are copyrighted.
You can use the assembled physical model for commercial purposes.
It is forbidden to distribute templates in any form (in particular, in electronic and printed form). It is forbidden to change templates.
If you want to share the template with a friend, then send him a link to this page. Want to share a template with the community? – Send a link to this page, you can attach a photo of the finished product taken from this site.
Do you have questions or comments? Please write me a message.
Author of HOBBYMO (Wiko Glitch)
There are no reviews yet.