Template of Octagonal Christmas Bal for paper or cardboard assembly. The digital pdf template is ready for printing. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on one A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
PRINT: for color paper
SHEETS(A4/Letter): 1 / 2
FINISHED model size:
Height – 10 cm / 3,9″
Width – 10 cm / 3,9″
FILES are available for download:
1) Template no color, 1 page (pdf)
2) Template no color. Сolors are separated, 2 pages (pdf)
3) Template color (purple with yellow), 1 page (pdf).
1. Print pattern.
2. Make creases on the dotted lines using an inkless pen and a ruler.
3. Cut through all the solid lines.
4. Fold the paper according to the dashed lines.
5. Glue flaps.
MATERIALS required for assembly:
2. Paper sheets of A4 or US letter (paper density 160-240 g/m2).
3. Scissors or a craft knife.
5. Inkless pen or awl, or use the blunt side of a craft knife.
6. Glue stick, PVA, or similar product.
Attention! This is a digital product!
For personal use only. Not for commercial use. All templates are copyrighted.
You can use the assembled physical model for commercial purposes.
It is forbidden to distribute templates in any form (in particular, in electronic and printed form). It is forbidden to change templates.
If you want to share the template with a friend, then send him a link to this page. Want to share a template with the community? – Send a link to this page, you can attach a photo of the finished product taken from this site.
Do you have questions or comments? Please write me a message.
Author of HOBBYMO (Wiko Glitch)
DesignBundles (PNG, JPG, EPS, PDF. For plotter cut: SVG, DXF)
There are no reviews yet.