Digital pdf template of Number Four for paper or cardboard assembly. The PDF template is ready for printing. The instruction in the file is attached. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
DIFFICULTY: easy, for beginners
PRINT: for colored paper
FINISHED model size: Height – 50 cm, Width – 44,3 cm, Depth – 10 cm.
There are two ways to reduce the size of numbers when printing:
1) Decrease the percentage from 100% to what you need.
2) Choose to print two pages on one page – then you will get half the size of the figure: 25 cm. You can choose to print four, six, and so on pages on one page.
To increase the number:
1) Print the template in A3 (140%), A2 (200%), A1 (280%), and A0 (400%) format. A4 format is the default size of 100%. Read more here in the instructions.
If you need numbers above 50 cm in A4 format, you can always write to me about it.
1) Manual with the location of parts (PDF, 3 pages). There is also a universal manual at the link.
2) Template of Number Four (PDF, 17 pages).
For personal use only. More details are at the link.
View all paper numbers