Template of Patterned Star Lantern for paper or cardboard assembly. The digital PDF template is ready for printing. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
The lantern template does not have holes, so use thin paper from 80 g/m2 or make holes as desired using a figured hole punch so that the lantern allows light to pass through. Place LED bulbs inside the lantern. Put thread through the thread holes to close the star and hang it.
There are two ways to reduce the size of the Star when printing:
1) Decrease the percentage from 100% to what you need.
2) Choose to print two pages on one page – then you will get half the size of the figure: height 21 cm.
To increase the star:
1) Print the template in A3 (140%), A2 (200%), A1 (280%), and A0 (400%) format. A4 format is the default size of 100%. Read more here in the instructions.
Recommended for use with LED bulbs up to 7 watts. Ensure the bulb doesn’t touch any part of the Star Lantern.
Do not use near-naked flame. Make sure all electrical fittings are safe before use.
Can be used with battery-operated LED “string” or ‘fairy’ lights, providing they conform to the appropriate safety standards, and no part of the unit produces heat.
FILES are available for download:
1) Manual (PDF, 2 pages). Also, the universal manual is at the link.
2) Template of Patterned Star Lantern h42 cm (PDF, 5 pages)
For personal use only. More details are at the link.