Digital pdf template of Ladybug on Currant Leaf for paper or cardboard assembly. The digital pdf template is ready for printing. The instruction in the file is attached. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on thick A4/Letter paper or cardboard. Look at the 3d model from all angles.
DIFFICULTY: easy, for beginners
SHEETS: 3 (1 sheet – ladybug, 2 sheets – leaf)
Height – 30 mm
Width – 125 mm
Depth – 100 mm
Height – 8 mm
Width – 243 mm
Depth – 260 mm
Files are available for download:
1. Pdf template of Ladybug on Leaf. Template with color for color print.
2. Pdf template of Ladybug on Leaf. Template without color.
Language: English and Russian.
Materials required for assembly:
2. Paper sheets of A4 or US letter (paper density 160-240 g/m2).
3. Scissors or a craft knife.
5. Inkless pen or awl, or use the blunt side of a craft knife.
6. Glue stick, PVA, or similar product.
For personal use only. Not for commercial use. All templates are copyrighted.
You can use the assembled physical model for commercial purposes.
It is forbidden to distribute templates in any form (in particular, in electronic and printed form). It is forbidden to change templates.
If you want to share the template with a friend, then send him a link to this page. Want to share a template with the community? – Send a link to this page, you can attach a photo of the finished product taken from this site.
Do you have questions or comments? Please write me a message.
Author of HOBBYMO
There are no reviews yet.