Digital pdf template of Coffin Box height 60 cm for paper or cardboard assembly. Make your own Halloween coffin. The digital PDF template is ready for printing. The instruction in the file is attached. To assemble the model, you need to print this file on A4/Letter paper or cardboard.
DIFFICULTY: very easy
ASSEMBLY TIME: ≈ 15 minutes
FINISHED model size: Height – 3 cm / 1,18″. Width – 4.5 cm / 1,8″. Length – 10 cm / 3,9″
There are two ways to reduce the size of numbers when printing:
1) Decrease the percentage from 100% to what you need.
2) Choose to print two pages on one page – then you will get half the size of the figure: 25 cm. You can choose to print four, six, and so on pages on one page.
To increase the number:
1) Increase the percentage from 100%.
2) Print the template in A3 (140%), A2 (200%), A1 (280%), and A0 (400%) format. A4 format is the default size of 100%. Read more here in the instructions.
If you need numbers above 50 cm in A4 format, you can always write to me about it.
MATERIALS required for assembly:
1. Paper sheet of A4 160-300 g/m2.
2. Scissors or a craft knife.
4. Inkless pen or awl, or use the blunt side of a craft knife.
5. Glue stick, PVA, or similar product.
HOW to build:
1. Print pattern in 100% scale.
2. Make a crease using an inkless pen and ruler for easier folding on dashed lines.
3. Cut through all the solid lines.
4. Fold and glue.
1) Template of Coffin Box (PDF).
For personal use only. More details are at the link.